est. per hourThe Boyd Group • 4d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourHelloTech • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourBOEING • 17d ago Urgently hiring
- $28.73 to $41.65
Verified per hourPape' Machinery, Inc • 2d ago
Journeyman Field Technician
| Verified Pay ||$33.04 to $47.90 hourly|
About this job
PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION -TACOMA, WA
JOURNEYMAN FIELD TECHNICIAN:
Do you love working on equipment and turning wrenches? Are you looking to grow your skills as a mechanic? Are you looking for not just another job, but a career? Pape’ Machinery, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking a Journeyman level Field Technician to join their team.
At Pape’, you can count on us to invest heavily in your Technician career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Journeyman Field Technician, you will work on construction and forestry equipment at customer locations to ensure that their equipment is running in peak form and maximizing uptime. Being a journeyman, we will count on you when a tough job needs to get done. Every day, picture yourself traveling the area in a fully loaded Pape’ service vehicle, performing top-notch work on equipment, interacting with customers, and knowing that they can count on you to get the job done right.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 or more years of experience diagnosing and repairing all brands of heavy diesel equipment.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Self-motivation and
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Class B CDL or ability to obtain one.
- Must provide own tools.
Starting Compensation: $33.04-47.90/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays – Members receive 108 hours for vacation/sick pay (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), and 7 paid holidays each year. Papé vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,300 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Commercial Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)