Staff Perfusionist (Sayre, PA) Sayre PA
|Location||Elmira, New York|
About this job
We are seeking a highly-motivated candidate with a positive attitude who must be Board Certified (ABCP) or eligible – new graduates are accepted to apply.
About the Hospital
The cardiovascular team at this facility provides comprehensive care for a variety of diseases and conditions, from common to the most complex.
Providing care for 350 hearts with minimal ECMO, the largest and most experienced team in the region includes: non-invasive and interventional cardiologists; cardiac, three thoracic and vascular surgeons; advanced practice providers; nurses; therapists; and diagnostic technicians.
This hospital in Sayre, PA, is a centralized home for advanced services and facilities.
• Cardiac Care Unit – a specially designed cardiac floor where resources needed to care for cardiac inpatients are located in close proximity to patient rooms.
• Catheterization laboratories
• Electrophysiology laboratory
• A pre- and post-catheterization care unit
• Hybrid operating room
• Cardiac and vascular intensive care unit
• Echo suite
Why choose this job?
• This hospital features a 17,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Heart and Vascular Center, which opened in 2019.
– Spacious procedure rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
– Advanced imaging
– Specialized structural heart room to perform both
Watchman and TAVR procedures
– Capability to do peripheral vascular work
– Private patient rooms for both pre- and post-procedure care
Candidates should also possess the following:
- Ability to adapt to a challenging clinical environment.
- Must possess good communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to practice evidence based medicine; also to advise and participate in clinical decisions with a team approach.
- Must be willing to relocate to Sayre, PA, or the immediate surrounding area.
- New Grads or part-time perfusionists will be considered.
PDC occupies a unique position in the industry, offering ample opportunity for professional growth through its diverse business approach.
We are interested in a long-term relationship ONLY for this position.
Please apply online and send 3 letters of reference to
Note: After applying through the job site, you will be directed to our website for the FULL application. Please make sure you complete the full application.
Ben Greenfield, MPS, CCP, LP
Epic Cardiovascular Staffing