est. per hourBuffalo Wild Wings • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $12 - $15
Verified per hourShiftsmart • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourAramark • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $14.76 - $18.67
Verified per hourFranciscan Health Care Center • 1h ago Just posted
- $14.76 - $18.67
Verified per hourTrilogy Health Services, LLC • 8d ago
est. per hourRoss Stores • 27d ago
est. per hour
Janitor - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$15.00 to $15.00 hourly|
About this job
As a Janitor with Kimco Facility Services, YOU are a big part of our success. We provide high quality janitorial services to our commercial customers and depend on great employees to do that. We have Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
Pay rate: $15.00 per hour
Days & Times: 10pm to 6:30 am/ 8am-4:30pm/5am-1:30pm
Total of 40 hours each week
Criminal History check and e-Verify required
What You'll Do:
• Clean and stock restrooms, breakrooms, etc. Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags
• Clean floors (sweep, mop, scrub, or vacuum). Dust furniture, walls, etc and polish windows
• Use cleaning equipment & supplies to Kimco standards, lock doors for building security/safety, etc.
• Experience in Housekeeping, Janitorial services, Custodial, commercial cleaning industry is a big plus.
• Ability to bend, stoop, stand, walk, reach, and climb for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a continuous basis and occasionally up to 50 lbs. unassisted
• Team player with a positive outlook.
Kimco Facilities Services is a minority-owned, nationwide provider of cleaning services to commercial, healthcare, education, and industrial sectors. You'll join over 4,000 team members doing great work. We offer promotion opportunities and flexible schedules. We can't do this without YOU - click to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)