est. per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 19h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 18h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 12h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Education Speech Language Pathologist - Full-time / Part-time
|Location||Waite park, Minnesota|
About this job
If you’re looking to leverage your expertise to make a real difference in special education- you belong at Epic Special Education Staffing. We Go All In…we are fully invested in everything we do. Whether it’s work or play, we bring our strengths and passion to give our team and our partners 100%.
Epic Special Education Staffing is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for several contract Special Education Teachers for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: Waite Park, MN
- Duration: September 7, 2023 - June 7, 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time
- Schedule: 37.5 hours/week, 7:15 AM -2:45 PM (flexible depending on grade level)
- Grade/Age Levels: Various
- Caseload description: 10-16 students (depending on disability area)
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Epic Special Education Staffing. As a valued and respected Epic Special Education Staffing family member, you will enjoy a variety of health, financial, and security benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Local contract hourly pay range: $35-40
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation.
- Day 1 Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Day 1 PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a Special Education (SPED) Teacher:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a Special Education Teacher within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Special Education Teacher credential/license or in process in the state of practice
At Epic Special Education Staffing, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in special education which provide an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while enhancing your personal and career growth!
We're turning up the heat this summer! When you refer a School Psychologist, Special Education Teacher, SLP, or BCBA, you'll receive a $2,000 referral bonus as well as $500 school supply donation to your district. All other discipline referrals will continue to receive $1,000 cash + $500 school supply donation to your district! Ask your recruiter to learn more including terms and conditions.