HRIS Manager - Hybrid - Lawson Experience Required (5+yrs)
| Estimated Pay ||$21 per hour|
|Location||Oneonta, New York|
About this job
Requisition Number: 86613
Have you integrated HRIS Systems and led Change Management? Join our team!!!
We are looking for a leader that has managed a team in Human Resources, while integrating/implementing an HRIS system (preferably LAWSON).
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Lawson Infor, HRIS, Implementation, Payroll experience required.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience designing and implementing multiple, complex, and diverse HR system solutions including HRIS system evaluation, implementation, application support, process improvement, end user support, troubleshooting and management of HRIS systems to resolve complex business issues.
- Knowledge of application trends in Human Resources. Experience monitoring, managing and auditing HR processes for compliance with federal, state and local laws, labor agreements.
- Broad working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Successful track record of strong project management across a series of competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across all levels of the company; ability to manage by influence.
- Strategic mindset with a willingness to be hands on and ensure operational excellence
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, information systems, business administration or closely related field required.
- 5+ years extensive experience with HRIS systems, with Infor/Lawson experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
SHRM Certified Professional (PHR), Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 Hour shift Monday-Friday. On-Site/Hybrid. (not remote)
Salary range: $115,000.00 - $145,000.00
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
VACCINE REQUIREMENTS: Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.
Due to the new New York Pay Transparency Law, the salary posted in the ad is based on years of experience. This varies based on experience, and any union/non-union positions may vary in this range.
Mohawk Valley Health System | Utica, NY – A great place to live and work.
Mohawk Valley Health System in Utica, New York, is composed of Faxton-St. Luke’s Healthcare (FSLH) and St. Elizabeth Medical Center (SEMC). Coming in 2023, the Wynn Hospital will provide state-of-the-art care and a better experience for patients and families that will further transform healthcare in the Mohawk Valley.
“Mohawk Valley - A big experience in a local community.”
Known as "The Handshake City" to locals, people love living in Utica for its nearby recreation and arts and culture. Our family atmosphere will make you feel right at home. We encourage your career goals through programs like tuition reimbursement and our Aspiring Leaders program. Collaboration between teams and services is a cornerstone of our approach to care. The best employees are those who feel valued and supported, and that’s why MVHS supports work-life balance.
The MVHS Medical Group has 21 primary care locations, a Children’s Health Center, a Women’s Health Center, general, orthopedic and neurological surgery centers, a Breast Care Center, a Dental Health Center, and Urgent Care centers to serve our community’s healthcare needs.
Many MVHS employees are eligible for a variety of benefits and discounts above and beyond the standard Health, Dental, and Vision coverage. These include tuition reimbursement, community discounts, our Employee Assistance Fund, employee pharmacy, and more. MVHS also offers employees participation in its wellness program in which employees have the opportunity to complete health screenings, wellness challenges, and more for cash incentives!
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: HRIS Manager - Hybrid - Days
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Utica, New York US
Job Number: 57175