- $16.30 to $16.31
Verified per hourSoapy Joes Car Wash • 7d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourChevron • 16h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourFlexJobs • 2h ago Just posted
TSA Customer Service Representative
| Estimated Pay ||$21 per hour|
|Location|| 235 Vista Village Drive |
About this job
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our customers and community discover innovative products, services, and inspiration that unlock what’s possible, while empowering you to unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in a new era of working and learning.
As an Enrollment Agent (i.e., Customer Service Rep), you’ll be collaborative and inclusive as you provide great customer service in our retail stores by helping customers realize an easier flying experience through TSA Precheck or by initiating background checks and other services for various federal or state programs (training provided). Services offered vary by store. During the 8-10 week onboarding period for your Enrollment Agent role, you will also be cross-trained and support other areas of the store.
Get great perks.
- $250 bonus potential (one time incentive), generous paid time off, consistent hours/shifts, weekly pay, and training
- Free TSA PreCheck® membership for roles with TSA services. Career growth opportunities
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Opportunity for full time or part time hours depending on the specific store’s opening(s)
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits; full-time associates also eligible for medical
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Lead Government or TSA related consumer sales for identity related products and services.
- Greet all customers and provide a professional and welcoming experience
- Verify customer identity, scan required documents into database system, take passport photos
- Complete customer fingerprint images, biometric & data capture processes and paperwork
- Engage and present products & solutions that drives sales with our customer’s needs in mind
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned in the sto
Essential skills and experience:
- 18 years of age or older and must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to work a set weekly schedule, typically Monday-Friday day hours
- Proficiency operating a computer, mouse, and tablet and comfort learning new technology
- Customer service-related experience
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.