est. per hourCoreLife Eatery • 30d ago
Crew Member - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$16.50/hr|
|Location|| 299 Farrell Road |
Syracuse, New York
About this job
The Wolak Group is currently hiring for a Crew Member to join our network! We are an established Dunkin’ Franchise with 90+ locations and growing.
Nothing makes us happier than providing our guests with America’s favorite coffee, refreshing beverages, tasty baked goods and snacks. Our customers are the reason we are in business, so we strive every day to deliver exceptional service to our guests.
We’ll let you in on a little secret though... while everyone knows that America Runs on Dunkin’, at The Wolak Group, we know that Dunkin’ runs on our incredible team members. Ready to come run with us?
Here’s what’s in it for you:
To keep our amazing team running, employees at our restaurants enjoy a bunch of perks:
- Competitive Pay starting at $16.50/hr!
- Hours that work for you
- FREE Telehealth and Employee Assistance Program for all employees who have been with the Company for at least 30 days and their family members
- Tuition reimbursement through Southern NH University*
- Career development and growth
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage*
- 401K Savings to help you save for the future*
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free/discounted food and beverage items
You are applying for work The Wolak Group, a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Many Dunkin' restaurants are owned and operated by an independent franchisee. Each Dunkin' franchisee is an independent employer and thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other employment-related matters for the franchisee’s restaurant(s). The terms “Company,” “Dunkin',” “we,” “our,” or “us” refer to the specific entity (corporate or franchise) that owns and operates the Dunkin' restaurant to which you are applying. Nothing on this site should be construed as Dunkin' being involved in or having control over a franchise employee’s terms and conditions of employment. Any employment-related questions regarding a franchise restaurant should be directed to the franchisee.
Compare PayVerified Pay