est. per hourGood Samaritan Society • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourMosaic • 21h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- Catholic Health Initiatives • 4d ago
est. per hourHome Instead • 12d ago
est. per hourMosaic • 4d ago Urgently hiring
Certified Medication Aide (CMA) up to $25/hr - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$25/hr|
About this job
Looking for CMA jobs that fit your life? If you're tired of having no control over your schedule or just want to earn more money, PRN shifts could be what you're looking for! ShiftKey enables independent Certified Medical Assistants like you to bid on per diem CMA shifts posted by a vast network of Healthcare Facilities—all based on criteria you select. Choose the facilities you want, on days you want, and bid the rate you want.
- Better work/life balance - Don't want to work nights? Need Mondays off? Only want to work once in a while? No problem. Use ShiftKey to work as little or as much as you like.
- Extra income - Use ShiftKey to pick up shifts whenever you need a little extra money, even if you have another job. Get paid the next day with a PayCard or go with weekly direct deposit.
- Pick the right environment for you - PRN shifts are a great way to experience a variety of facilities.
ShiftKey partners with Stride Health to allow healthcare professionals who use the ShiftKey App to access Stride's portable benefits platform for affordable healthcare options such as:
- Life Insurance
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A valid CMA license in the state of Nebraska.
- Ability to complete a drug test, background check, and W9 form.
About the Role:
You know better than anyone that CMAs are essential members of a facility's medical team. Your role is to ensure that patients take the right medications at the right time. Here are a few things you might do:
- Dispense oral and topical medications to residents per physician's order.
- Record medications given and their dosages in the nurse's medication administration record (MAR) chart.
- Observe residents for symptoms and conditions that could be related to medication interactions, adverse drug reactions, or medication side effects.
- Assist with resident care as needed.
Here's what ShiftKey users have to say about us:
"This was one of the best choices I've made as a nurse. I love the freedom I have now!!" - LVN, Dallas, TX
"Amazing! You make your own schedule. You get daily pay or weekly. And they always respond when you need them." - CNA, Springfield, TN
"I've been using ShiftKey for years. It's a very good way to work. The people and facilities are respectful and helpful." - CNA, Kansas City, MO
Compare PayVerified Pay