Customer Service and Sales Representative - Remote USA
| Verified Pay ||Starting at $16.00 hourly|
|Location||SAINT CLOUD, Minnesota|
About this job
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Customer Service and Sales Representative working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience and company culture. In this role, you’ll grow your career by connecting your customer service and sales aptitude to become a Remote Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent. That’s right. TTEC is paying you to train, study, and take your state insurance exam. We even pay for all your licensing fees and continuing education credits. It’s time to take your career to the next level with TTEC.
Our TTEC work-from-home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting and recommending products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
Once you become a Licensed Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you’ll
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services, and best solutions to meet their personal needs
- Provide full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
What You Bring to the Role
- Aptitude, self-discipline and tenacity to learn about what it takes to become a licensed insurance associate including passing the state licensing exam
- High speed internet (>15 mbps)
- Minimum six (6) months sales experience
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- Strong customer service orientation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer experience
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- FREE licensing course (and you’ll be paid for your time to boot)
- All state licensing exam fees covered by company and yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
- A base wage of $16/hr while studying for your state exam. Once you are licensed, you will receive an increase to your base pay and be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives
A Bit More About Your Role
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You'll report to Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience and the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- 16 years or older