est. per hourWALGREENS • 5d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourRaceTrac • 30d ago
Verified per hourFloor & Decor • 7d ago
est. per hourMichaels • 16d ago
GC Retail Repair Tech Store 791
| Estimated Pay ||$14 per hour|
|Location||West palm beach, Florida|
About this job
Why Guitar Center? Here’s just some of the rewards:
For our employees who are musicians we offer the unique opportunity of gig leave—take time off to share your music with the world and return to your job after your tour! Guitar Center offers robust benefits and perks, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus company match, mental health support, paid sick/holiday/vacation time, employee discount program, and tuition reimbursement options.
Guitar Center embodies the world of creativity and music by encouraging staff to find their own individual sound. Our mission is to develop and nurture lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the joy that comes from creating music. We believe in creating inclusive environments that put our customers first all the while fulfilling our mission.
As our Repair Tech (Guitar), you will provide perform maintenance and repair services on customer-owned instruments and to assist in maintenance of specific store inventory, continually building and increasing the business through great customer experience and quality work.
A few special characteristics that make our Repair Technicians successful:
- Customer Focus: Understands customer service principles, and able to provide an excellent customer experience. Able to connect with customers in a meaningful way. Is approachable, genuine, knowledgeable, encouraging, passionate, and committed to helping customers. Able to step in to handle customer service issues.
- Initiative: Able to identify opportunities & issues and follow through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them. Able to learn quickly and take positive action without being requested to do so. Able to develop knowledge and skills including product, store operations, sales, and leadership.
- Selling: Able to work through GC certification program to gain a base understanding of products and sales techniques.
- Training: Able to effectively train learners and communicate info and techniques so that they are retained.
As our Repair Technician, you will:
- Interact with customers, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Service customer-owned instruments with a high level of craftsmanship
- Maintain store owned gear, as requested
- Complete warranty repair work
- Additional duties as assigned
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to .
- Skilled understanding of repairing Guitars
- Foundational product knowledge on Guitar Center products
Compare PayEstimated Pay