est. per hourTaco Bell • 1h ago Just posted
est. per hourChick-fil-A • 20h ago Just posted
Warehouse Associate - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
Warehouse Associate - Join our Energetic Team at AutoZone!
Are you looking for a fast-paced, physical job that keeps you on your toes? Join our team at AutoZone, where you'll be a part of an energizing culture rooted in people and committed to delivering WOW! customer service. Our warehouse associates play a crucial role in our operations, working in various areas such as order selecting, picking, packing, quality assurance, and shipping orders to our 6000 stores.
No experience required - we provide training!
· Flexible work schedules in our world-class distribution centers with climate-controlled workspaces
· Full-time shifts including overnights, days, and weekends
Benefits including Employee Discount, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Disability, Referral Bonus programs, and more!
· Receiving orders and performing equipment inspections
· Pulling and packing orders with accuracy and efficiency
· Stocking and replenishment of products
· Outbound shipping of orders
· Performing daily cycle counting
· Using equipment to track, monitor, and verify products for distribution
· Operating Powered Industrial Equipment (PIE) safely
· Working in a Safety Sensitive environment
· Collaborating in a team environment
· Thriving in a fast-paced work environment and collaborating in a team environment
· Maintaining a clean work area
· Prior warehouse experience
· Experience operating powered industrial equipment (PIE)
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. while using proper lifting techniques
· Constant standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
· Specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus
· Ability to hear safety horns, PIE horns, pre-shift announcements/safety messages, pages, and voxware picking with a headset
· Ability to work in a Safety Sensitive environment, including navigating moving conveyors, heights, and always maintaining awareness of surroundings with quick reaction time to hazardous conditions
Join the AutoZone team and put your career into overdrive with an essential employer who prioritizes employee safety. We are a veteran and military family-friendly employer, and we encourage candidates with military experience to apply.