HVAC Installer - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$23 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Lee Company provides core construction services of HVAC, plumbing and electrical for large and small commercial projects throughout Tennessee, Alabama, and Kentucky. Our incredible team has built their reputation on trust, honesty, employee safety and construction excellence since 1944. Safety is a core value that permeates how we live, train, work, and look out for our teammates.
Summary of Job:Lays out, assembles, installs all areas of commercial/industrial HVAC installations including any duct-work, setting and starting up split and package systems. Gas piping, venting and electrical as well.
Education and Experience:
- Universal EPA Certification (recommended)
- Minimum of 4 years of commercial/industrial HVAC installation experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate preferred.
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- We have available cash incentives or reduced health insurance rates for wellness screenings
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.