School Psychologist - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay ||$40 per hour|
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Epic Special Education Staffing is now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for a limited time for School Psychologists!
Explore and excel at Epic Special Education Staffing, where we are focused on children and the future. We believe that Special Education students and professionals are a gift. We bring you the respect and recognition you deserve for making a difference in each of the lives you touch. If these values align to yours, apply today.
Epic Special Education Staffing is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: Yelm, WA
- Duration: Immediately - June 13, 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time; Part Time
- Schedule: 37.5 hours/week, 7.5 hours/day; Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Grade/Age Levels: Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Caseload description: Completing Evals for Special Ed placement.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Epic Special Education Staffing. As a valued and respected Epic Special Education Staffing family member, you will enjoy a variety of health, financial, and security benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Starting hourly pay: $40
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a School Psych:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a psychologist within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid NASP and credential/license or in process in the state of practice
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be asked for proof upon hire. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
At Epic Special Education Staffing, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in school psychology that provide an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while enhancing your professional and personal growth!
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, you'll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!