Senior Project Manager (Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement) - Full-time / Part-time
|Location||Fort walton beach, Florida|
About this job
The Leonardo DRS Airborne and Intelligence Systems business is a global leader and strategic partner committed to delivering world-class, full life-cycle defense and intelligence products that protect the security of our nation and our allies.From air combat training to state-of-the-art electronic warfare systems, our technology is deployed by virtually all U.S. military and government agencies around the world.
Responsible for leading site-level Improvement Projects across all functional organizations utilizing Lean Six Sigma techniques. Responsible for leading cross-functional improvement teams.
- Responsible for the daily execution of specific tasks or projects within a moderately large/complex program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Manage operations to ensure schedules are met and deliverables meet quality standards
- Organize project and task workloads and selects individuals most qualified for specific projects
- Contribute to the client relationship
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Lead the team in application of lean, six sigma and other problem-solving methodologies
- Lead/Manage 3-4 improvement projects simultaneously
- Responsible for forecasting, achieving and monitoring project financial savings
- Bachelor's degree with technical training and 7+ years functional or program management experience and a minimum of 3 years leadership experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities (or equivalent related education and experience)
- Experience leading cross-functional improvement teams
- Proven Financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to drive execution in a timely manner
Taking care of our people is a top priority at Leonardo DRS. We are proud to offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a company contribution to a health savings account, telemedicine, life and disability insurance, legal insurance, and a 401(k) savings plan. We champion wellness programs that focus on physical, emotional, and financial well-being. We develop our talent by offering programs and activities to support career-growth, professional development, and skill enhancement. And we understand there is more to life than work, and the importance of offering flexible work schedules with our 9/80 program, competitive vacation, health/emergency leave, paid parental leave, and community service hours.
*Some employees are eligible for limited benefits only
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #AIS