- ACE Hardware • 4d ago
Urgently hiring 15.3 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourACE Hardware • 4d ago Urgently hiring 15.3 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourApplebee's • 3d ago Urgently hiring 6.5 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourApplebee's • 3d ago Urgently hiring 8.4 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- Myriad Genetics • 3h ago
1.8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Account Executive Sales
| Estimated Pay
|$31 per hour
|Kansas city, Missouri
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Come move the world with us!
Wake up each day to be part of a global movement.A movement tomake an impact. A movement togo for it!A movement toprovide best-in class solutions. A movement to beempowered. A movement todo the right thing.
Make AIT Worldwide Logistics the next stop on your career journey!
See what our teammates say about working at AIT Worldwide Logistics.
AIT is seeking driven sales individuals with a growth mindset that want to work for one of the best and fastest growing global logistics providers in the 3PL industry.
Our Account Executives work in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment that secures business from prospective and existing customers. You will be held accountable for making a strong impact in establishing and maintaining positive relationships as earning our customers' trust is one of our top core values at AIT.
The Account Executive will consult with clients across all services on logistics solutions including: International, Domestic, Residential, Home Delivery, Government and Aerospace, Retail, Life Science, Perishable and E-commerce.
- Developing new business across all of our core competencies.
- Identify, initiate, and engage with clients that provide sustained and profitable revenue streams across multiple services.
- Develop and execute a business plan that will achieve sales quota and budget as defined by the company.
- Work closely with local, regional, and international operations staff to ensure customers' needs and expectations are met.
- Present an array of logistics solutions that enable numerous entry points into accounts.
- A team player who works well with others - being respectful to our teammates is a Core Value
- A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership, independence, accountability, and autonomy in your role
- Growth mindset - being passionate about your craft, always looking for ways to improve yourself and the company, being open to change and doing things differently
- Customer service focus - we serve a wide variety of customers, both internal and external, and building relationships is a part of our culture
Other Skills We Hope to See:
- Proven business selling ability and success in a commission environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of Freight Forwarding sales experience required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years Freight Forwarding sales experience preferred. Operational Freight Forwarding experience a big plus!
- Ability to be persuasive to negotiate with a strong business acumen.
- Adaptable to rapid and frequent changes to address the needs of clients and goals of AIT.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to develop new ideas and innovative solutions.
- High drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while look for new business opportunities.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate desire for continuous personal and professional development, training and team building.
In addition to your base compensation, you may be eligible for commissions up to 6% based on specific sales goals and objectives (dependent on position). Benefits offered include Medical, Prescription, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability, Supplemental Health, Employee Support, Paid Parental Leave, Pet Insurance, 401(k) and Tuition Reimbursement. In addition, teammates may be eligible for up to 10 to 20 days of vacation (depending on tenure), 2 personal days, 5 sick days, 5 volunteer hours, and 6 company holidays (plus Veterans Day for Veterans) annually.
About AIT Worldwide Logistics:
AIT Worldwide Logistics is a global freight forwarder that helps its customers grow by expanding access to markets all over the world where they can sell and/or procure raw materials, components, and finished goods. For more than 40 years, the America's-based supply chain solutions leader has relied on a consultative approach to build a global network and trusted partnerships in nearly every industry, including aerospace, automotive, consumer retail, food, government, healthcare, high-tech, industrial and life sciences. Backed by scalable, user-friendly technology, AIT's flexible business model customizes door-to-door deliveries via sea, air, ground, and rail-on time and on budget. With expert teammates staffing more than 100 worldwide locations in Asia, Europe, India, and North America, AIT's full-service options also include customs clearance, warehouse management and white glove services. Learn more about AIT Worldwide Logistics, our culture and core values in action here.
AIT Worldwide Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled. If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact Human Resources at 630-766-8300 ext 5218.