| Estimated Pay ||$14 per hour|
|Location||North wilkesboro, North Carolina|
About this job
HERE WE GROW AGAIN!!!
Classic Toyota/ Hyundai of North Wilkesboro is looking for the right F&I Manager!
Mills Auto Group is looking for high performing finance manager.
If you are not a proven producer please do not apply.
Lucrative highly performance driven pay plan with F&I friendly sales processes and desks are the perfect recipe for the perfect candidates success.
We offer a professional working environment with continuous training for our team members of our successful, privately held, dealership group.
Finance & Insurance Manager is responsible for coordinating the sale of finance & insurance programs to customers. This position works with the sales team and financial institutions to provide financial services to dealership customers.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Selling financing & insurance products and services to our customers
- Attaining goals for gross production of financial services/products
- Review customer credit applications for completeness
- Utilize menu selling process 100%
- Ensure all necessary documentation is complete for each deal
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards
- Communicate with sales team to ensure every customer is handled efficiently and professionally
- Ensure compliance with all laws & regulatory obligations
- Ensure completion & submission of all financial documents where applicable
- Maintain effective communication with team members
- Promote and help maintain outstanding CSI
- Must have at least 1 years of automotive dealership F&I experience including secondary financing.
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented
- Excellent track record with financial institutions
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR & background check & pre-employment drug test.
- Group medical plan
- Group short term disability & life insurance
- Various voluntary benefit plans
- Closed on Sundays
- Continuous training
- Opportunities for career advancement within our automotive group of multiple dealership locations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
About the Dealership
Mills Auto Group understands rapid growth in the automotive space. Family-owned and operated for the past 17 years, we are proud to have grown from 1 store to 23. Most of our team of dedicated and motivated leaders have been with us since the beginning, most starting in entry-level roles themselves. We understand the importance of employee growth and promote from within often.
In addition to career development, at Mills Auto Group, you are recognized for your accomplishments. We have quarterly and yearly employee appreciation events. We participate in Degrees at Work and fund our employees’ college education! We encourage you to get involved with our community outside of the office as well – whether you choose to participate in the Boys and Girls Club, Wounded Warriors, or Support Future Leaders, there is always an opportunity for our employees to help our community.