est. per hourFlexJobs • 22h ago Just posted
- Care.com • 15h ago
Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourLedcor Group • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourItron, Inc. • 13h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourCivil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- ECS Southwest, LLP • 1h ago
Just posted Urgently hiring
Director of Laboratory Support Services - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$39 per hour|
About this job
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
The Director of Laboratory Systems Support Services is responsible for the daily operation of the Laboratory Systems Support Services department which includes the Divisional Technical Services, Corporate Service Desk and Applications Support teams. This individual will provide oversight of the successful delivery of Information Technology (IT) solutions and services. The individual will have proven leadership and issue resolution skills with the ability to strategize on multiple levels.
REPORTS TO: Sonic Healthcare USA Chief Information Officer
POSITION(S) SUPERVISED: Laboratory Support Services Manager Technical Services Managers.
CAREER PATH OPPORTUNITIES: Senior Director
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED/PREFERRED):
Bachelor degree in computer science or related field required. Master degree preferred.
Minimum of 5 years IT managerial experience required in supporting and implementing computer systems with knowledge of software development principles. Experience managing multiple IT locations preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership abilities
- Demonstrate skills required to resolve highly complex issues in an enterprise environment
- Ability to balance high quality standards with schedule pressures and demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including writing, presenting, listening, and facilitating to all levels
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to achieve project goals and deadlines
- Ability to use metrics and data to drive business decision-making
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to coach and mentor staff
- Adept at resolving conflict
- Skilled at motivating staff
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Demonstrate high self-motivation to achieve results
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work on multiple large scale projects
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service with both internal and external clients
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Category:Information Technology
Company:Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.