Document Management Analyst II (Litigation Support) - Now Hiring
| Verified Pay ||$21.47/hr|
|Location||Washington, District of Columbia|
About this job
Leidos is seeking a Document Management Analyst II to work on-site Washington, DC. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Overtime and travel may be required as needed with proper authorization. Individual may support any division/section within depending on the needs of the office at time of hire.
In addition to performing functions of Document Management Technician, performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files.
Detailed indexing of case files;
Drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments
Document acquisition related tasks;
Screening for privilege documents and conducting database searches.
Proofreads and edits deliverable products.
Sometimes serves as "team leader" for larger group of Document Management Technicians and clerical support staff.
Often works with minimal supervision.
Reports to Task Supervisor, Project Supervisor and/or other identified personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Three years of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment. Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or other document review platform, Trial Director, etc. or similar applications/databases.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Experience working in a Government and/or Litigation Support environment in conjunction with basic qualifications, preferred.
- Experience as a Legal Assistant or Junior Paralegal.
- Bluebook/cite checking experience, helpful.
- Automated litigation support experience, helpful.
- Experience in supporting torts cases, preferred.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources, strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with court filing procedures, helpful.
- Current or active clearance.
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act and is subject to minimum wage requirements as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit. Leidos will ensure that all provisions are met through their wages and benefits. The pay for this position will be $21.47/hr.
In 2023, Leidos was ranked as one of the by the Ethisphere Institute for the sixth consecutive year. We were also ranked #2 on the Forbes’ list of and #26 on Careers & The Disabled Magazine’s list of
MEGAPay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Compare PayVerified Pay