Night Nurse- RN or LPN - Located in Rockford, IL
| Estimated Pay ||$28 per hour|
|Location||Cherry valley, Illinois|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for all RN positions!
Rosecrance seeks dedicated individuals to provide the highest quality care to treat substance use disorder and mental health issues. We’re focused on one thing: Providing the best opportunity for long and lasting recovery.
With more than 40 locations, Rosecrance offers high quality and efficient comprehensive services for children, adolescents and adults. We hold ourselves and our staff to very high standards and in return for excellence we provide a comprehensive salary and benefit package including health, life, dental and vision insurance, retirement plan with company match, and paid time off bank.
Provide nursing care for patients and exemplify and reinforce the concepts of the treatment program.
• Work hours: 12hr Shifts - (Monday, Thursday, every other weekend from 7:00pm - 7:30am)
• A current Illinois RN or LPN license
• Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed
• Current CPR certification or able to obtain within 3 months
- Work hours prescribed and be available to work additional hours when necessary. Overtime may be required.
- Responsible and accountable for individual nursing practice and determines the appropriate delegation of tasks consistent with the nurse’s obligation to provide optimum client care
- Promotes, advocates for and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the client.
- Assume nursing case management responsibilities for designated clients.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of nursing activities for assigned clients.
- Adherence to Rosecrance Medication Management Plan including medication identification, procurement, storage, education, administration and monitoring.
- Provides education and/or lectures on medical topics for clients, family, staff and public as necessary
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with colleagues, interdisciplinary teams and outside providers.
- Assess physical and medical needs of assigned clients.
- Be sensitive to and act upon any medical or emotional crisis.
- Document to ensure the client service record is maintained and in compliance with all applicable regulations and Rosecrance policy.
- Document and follow through with all physician orders and communicate with client’s personal physician as required.
- Participate in Infection Control activities and maintain knowledge of current infection control techniques.
- Able to demonstrate competent use of all medical equipment and technology
- Maintains appropriate therapeutic and professional relationships
- Participate in Performance Improvement activities as assigned.
- Maintain annual certification in Healthcare provider CPR.
- Serve as a member of the Nursing team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus Rockford, IL.
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law -