About this job
Job Type: Hourly Full Time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Location:Camp Hill, PA
Job Type: Full time
Sign on bonus: $1500
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Accurately maintaining various documents (P.O. tracker, Special Order tracker)
- Communicate via email to external clients
- Maintain selector productivity
- Be professional while dealing with drivers/outside carriers
- Invoice trucks, build loads, sequence trucks
- Maintain confidential information that you may hear or see while performing your daily tasks
- Speak on walkie-talkie to communicate with staff
- Maintain excellent attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Read, speak and understand English in an excellent manor
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
- Ability to perform repetitive and redundant tasks willingly and without direction
- Ability to work independently as the primary provider of administrative support to shipping crew
- Focus on quality and teamwork will be critical to being successful in this position.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to deal affably with frequent interruptions
- Provide high level customer service and demonstrate professionalism in demanding and challenging situations.
- Spanish/English bilingual highly preferred but not required.
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet