est. per hourHCA Florida Northwest Hospital • 11h ago Just posted
est. per hourFlexJobs • 24h ago Just posted
est. per hourHCA Florida Woodmont Hospital • 1h ago Just posted
est. per hourHCA Florida Northwest Hospital • 1h ago Just posted
Nurse Manager Surgery - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$38 per hour|
About this job
Managers thrive with us! HCA Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services, comprising of over 180 hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom. We are looking for a(an) Nurse Manager Surgery for our HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital team where excellence creates excellence. $20,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE for Qualified Candidates!
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
HCA Healthcare has expanded our influence across the healthcare industry by investing $3.5 billion in capital improvements in recent years. Do you want to be an influencer in healthcare? Apply for our Nurse Manager Surgery role today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Nurse Manager demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient. The Nurse Manager is responsible and accountable for the planning, directing and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act, physician’s orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Florida license as Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification or must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification or must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Current Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) certification or must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Founded in 1974, HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital is a 317-bed acute care hospital. We offer a wide range of surgical and medical services. We have distinguished ourselves as a pioneer in breakthroughs in orthopedic care as well as joint replacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and Spine Institute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric services. Our outpatient services include a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and a 24-hour behavioral health support hotline. We are a certified Baker Act Receiving Facility. Our Hospital is licensed by Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration. We are certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. Our ER provides experienced, compassionate care for patients of all ages. This includes special accommodations for seniors. Our facility has a wound care center. We offer comprehensive diagnostic services that are accredited in multiple modalities. This includes pediatric CT imaging by the American College of Radiology. We continue a proud tradition of providing high-quality personalized care in our community. Explore possibilities to join our team where colleagues are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you're looking for a leadership opportunity that provides both personal satisfaction and professional growth, apply to join HCA Healthcare as a(an) Nurse Manager Surgery.Unlock your leadership potential with HCA Healthcare.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.