est. per hourFive Below • 21d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per hourKOHLS • 5d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourJiffi Stop • 2d ago
est. per hourSpencer's • 30d ago
est. per hourACE Hardware • 30d ago Fast response
est. per hourSpencer's • 30d ago
Retail Sales Technology Associate - Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$15 per hour|
|Location|| 3100 Broadway |
About this job
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our customers and community discover innovative products, services, and inspiration that unlock what’s possible, while empowering you to unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in a new era of working and learning.
As a Tech Sales Associate, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer’s needs in mind while helping them find a total technology solution both in-store and through the kiosk (training provided).
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, flexible part time hours, generous paid time off, weekly pay, training, and career growth opportunities
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer win.
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers as you learn their tech needs
- Stay current on new technologies, products and services to offer a total solution
- Your passion for “tech” will be show in your knowledge of technology products, offerings, and services
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Ensure the Tech department achieves key metrics, including profitable sales
- Be flexible on various responsibilities (i.e. cashier, merchandising, other duties as assigned)
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Customer service experience demonstrating the ability to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience selling products or services
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Compare PayEstimated Pay