Team Member - Food Champion - Full-time
| Verified Pay ||$15.00 to $17.00 hourly|
|Location|| 732 State Hwy 28 |
Oneonta, New York
About this job
Work today, get paid today? Yes!! Apply and learn how!
Hospitality Restaurant Group (Taco Bell) is looking for Food Champions who love serving customers and want to further their professional careers with exponential growth opportunities! As one of the largest Taco Bell organizations this side of the Mississippi, we strive to create a fun and worthwhile working environment. Our commitment to our employees is unparalleled in our industry, and we're looking to add to our fantastic team!
Full-time & Part-time positions available for all shifts (open, mid, nights, closers)
Food Champs Responsibilities:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from the management team
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits
- Communicating with customers, teammates, and managers in a positive manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Accessibility to reliable transportation
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Team Player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- GED Program, Tuition Assistance, and Scholarship Program
- Excellent Training Programs
- Meal discounts available
- Flexible hours
- GREAT THINGS START HERE!!!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you want to make your next move your best, apply now!
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States