Head of Credit Product - Full-time / Part-time
|Location||Honey Creek, Iowa|
About this job
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :25 - 50%
What you will be doing
You will manage life cycle product planning activities and high quality delivery of FIS new products, enhancements and releases to market. Defines product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in life cycle, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction and sales success rate.
What you bring:
•Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Thorough knowledge of FIS products supported
• Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
• Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
• Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
• Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
• Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
• Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
• Analytical, problem solving skills
• Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
• Requires leadership and negotiation skills
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Added bonus if you have:
- Extensive knowledge of consumer, commercial, small business, private label credit issuing
- Have run a credit card product group at an Issuing FI
- Experience/knowledge in Agent Bank issuing
- Have worked at or closely with a card processor
- Extensive experience in new product development and market launches
- Project Management expertise
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is supplement document
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.