est. per hourSentara • 3h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- Booz Allen Hamilton • 4h ago
Just posted Urgently hiring
About this job
Thriveworks is a clinician-founded national private practice group with locations in 48 states, and we are seeking a full time Psychiatrist to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals. This is an in person opportunity in Stafford to work directly with Veterans providing Psychiatric and Traumatic Brain Injury evaluations. The ideal candidate will share our commitment to quality healthcare and exceptional patient service.
Our mission is to help people live happy, successful lives, and we believe that client accessibility, integrity, and quality care are what is most important.
- Amazing Team Culture and clinical support
- Medical, dental and vision packages
- 401k with Employer Match
- Full credentialing support
- CEU Reimbursement
- Legal Support such as Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Orientation and PTO
- Support team for Scheduling Client services with extended hours
- Autonomy, but with access to case consultation groups
- Professional development & advancement opportunities!
- Up to $275,000/annually
In an effort to maintain safety and best practices for our clinicians and patients, Thriveworks does not currently prescribe any stimulant or benzodiazepine medications for adults.
- BC/BE in Neurology with Active and Unrestricted License in Virginia
- Active and Good Standing DEA in State of Practice
- No malpractice payout, licensure disciplinary action or criminal/professional investigations in the last 5 years
- Experience in the diagnosis and treatment of both Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and orally with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Electronic Health Records
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Psychiatric evaluations and assessments while providing ongoing consultation/ management for assigned patients as requested or as necessary
- Providing psychiatric services per scheduled days and times
- Timely documentation and Preparing/attending to all reports, claims, and correspondence (including email) necessary or appropriate
- Maintaining competence in his/her area of specialty by participating in educational activities offered by professional societies on a reasonable basis
- Timely reporting incidents, including major unusual incidents, and other information required to appropriate governmental authorities and as required for company reporting
- Participating in company required quality assurance, peer review, compliance, and credentialing/privileging activities
- Attending administrative meetings, as needed
- Following all policies and procedures of the company, ensuring compliance with all state and federal laws, regulations and security requirements
- Decision Making Authority: In providing physician services, physician will exercise independent medical judgment consistent with approved methods and practices in his/her/their specialty and in the best interest of the patients
- All other activities are to be conducted with the consultation and assistance of the Chief Medical Officer
- Maintain all aspects of HIPAA, promoting patient confidentiality and right to privacy
- Adherence and completion of compliance training provided by Thriveworks
So, what do you say? Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today.
Interested in joining Team Thriveworks? We’re thrilled to meet you!
With job scams becoming more and more frequent, here's how to know you're speaking with a real member of our team:
- Our recruiters and other team members will only email you from an "@" email address.
- Our interviews will take place over Google Meet (not Microsoft Teams or Zoom).
- We will never ask you to purchase or send us equipment.
If you see a job scam related to Thriveworks, please report to email@example.com. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are our most valuable assets. We embrace and encourage differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We encourage and welcome diverse candidates to apply for any position you are qualified for to bring your unique perspective to our team.