est. per hourTru by Hilton • 30d ago
- Starting at $12.00
Verified per hourTru by Hilton • 3d ago
Sales Consultant - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$57 per hour|
About this job
Join our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms!
The Sales Consultant solicits and secures new clients for linen, workwear industrial uniforms and facility services, sells and promotes approved, targeted products and services within a designated sales territory. Reports to the Regional Sales Manager and works closely with the General Manager.
Our full-time employees enjoy:
401K Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Learning & Development Opportunities
Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Solicit and secure new clients, sell and promote all approved lines of service or product within a designated sales territory.
- Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted prospects using a variety of methods such as cold-calling, lead qualifying, presenting proposals and sales funnel management. Maintain sales records and accurately fill out new client paperwork.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings and training.
- Follow company sales policies and procedures, including price/product guidelines and new installation procedures.
- Present a professional image. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively work with other departments to smoothly transition a new customer.
- Safely operate a vehicle on each trip, following all applicable laws and company policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness and ensure regular vehicle maintenance.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales personnel or functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product. Count, add and subtract accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- College degree preferred or two years sales experience.
- Base salary plus commissions.
- Excellent benefit package.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements consist of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, driving, grasping, moving equipment, pushing, pulling, reading, speaking, hearing, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Vehicles on public roads, inside general offices, customer locations, areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Daily, driving by vehicle within a designated sales territory.
For a general description of benefits that are being offered for this position, please visit alsco.com/benefits.
Alsco is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.