est. per hourTransylvania Regional Hospital • 2h ago Just posted
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-time
|Location||Brevard, North Carolina|
About this job
If so, you have come to the right place.
PRN - Local Contract - Travel Contract opportunities are all available!
Gale Healthcare Solutions is currently seeking clinicians with acute care experience to join our rapidly growing network of clinicians.
Available Shifts: All shifts are available: 12-hour shifts; days or nights
- Current unencumbered state or compact license
- At least 1 year of recent experience in a hospital or acute care setting
- COVID-19 vaccination or declination with satisfactory proof of exemption
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS (RNs only)
- Immunizations/Titers (Hep B, MMR, Varicella, Tdap, Flu (or declination), Negative TB, etc.)
- Physical/Statement of Health, FIT Test, NIHSS, etc.
- Other items will be required based on the unit and hospital you work.
Our goal is to hire qualified clinicians as quickly as possible to make sure patients get the care that they not only need but deserve.
Job Types: Travel nursing, Contract, PRN, Per diemBenefits:
- Health Insurance
- Schedule flexibility
Our “Why”? Because clinicians are working short-staffed, and people are going without care. #UseGalePandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Brevard, NC - 28712 , PL: 568983611