| Verified Pay ||$40,000-$44,500/year|
|Location||Amherst, New Hampshire|
About this job
Please note this position is in Groton, MA. Groton is 25 minutes from Lowell, Fitchburg, Leominster, and Littleton. All new educators can be eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
Preschool teachers are wanted for an amazing community based education center in Groton. Do you have a passion for educating young minds? Are you an experienced preschool teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative preschool teacher to join our team. As a preschool teacher, you will be responsible for planning and implementing engaging educational programs for children ages 3-5. You will be responsible for creating a safe and welcoming environment that encourages children to learn and explore.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Developing and implementing age-appropriate lesson plans that are stimulating and engaging
• Creating an environment that is conducive to learning and exploration
• Supervising and monitoring children during activities
• Assisting with daily routines such as snack time, story time, and outdoor activities
• Maintaining order and discipline in the classroom
• Encouraging children to express themselves and participate in activities
Full Time salary range of $40,000-$44,500/year
Part Time hourly range of $16-18/hour for assistant teachers