Sbarro - QSR Clerk
| Estimated Pay
|$13 per hour
| 2441 N Monroe St
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Quick Service Restaurant Clerks play a key role in helping our restaurant teams serve and delight our guests. If you are a high energy, outgoing person who loves to help others and work as part of a team, this job is for you! QSR Clerks will greet and welcome our guests, and keep our locations cleaned, stocked and organized to make the guest experience fast, easy and pleasant. This role supports the Restaurant General Manager and other team members in delivering an exceptional guest experience and a working environment that promotes engagement and living the Company values.
- Greet all guests in a friendly manner to make them feel welcomed and appreciated.
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of both the inside and outside of the location. Ensure the food service prep area is spotless, the bathrooms are sparkling clean, and the trash has been cleaned up and removed inside and outside of store.
- Some food preparation and some food service required.
- Monitor and replenish paper supplies as needed in food service area and bathrooms.
- Assist with executing Company processes and programs to provide a consistent guest experience.
- Make safety a priority within the store.
- Quickly and accurately ringing out guests transactions at the register.
- Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the Store Manager or shift leader.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Working Relationships: Team Members, Shift Leaders, Assistant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, District Manager, Brand Manager, and various Corporate personnel and vendors
Minimum Education: N/A
Preferred Education: N/A
Minimum Experience: N/A
Preferred Experience: N/A
Preferred Licenses/Certifications and Skills: N/A
Food Handlers where required
- Comfortable talking and interacting with guests and team members
- High energy, positive demeanor
- Ability to move from one activity to another quickly
- Team oriented; willing to give extra effort to help other
This position is part time and involves working a variety of hours, day and night, as EG America locations can be open 24 hours depending on the store. Weekend & Holiday hours are required. You will be scheduled as double coverage (or greater) only.
Hours & Conditions: Part-time (up to 28 hours)
Physical Requirements: Ability to maneuver and regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Will be required to stand, walk, bend, reach and twist throughout shift. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Other: Specialized attire required by brand partners in food establishments. Slip resistent footwear. It is the team member’s responsibility to obtain any required work permits or similar documentation and to provide it to their supervisor upon hire.
At all times of year:
· Restricted from using ovens and walk in freezers (except in KS & IL if 16 or older)
· Restricted from using ladders
· Cannot operate power driven meat/food processing or bakery machines
· Copies of working papers must be onsite and all termed paperwork must be sent to HR (where applicable by individual State statutes)
· Cannot work more than 6 days a week
· Must have more than 8 hours between the end of one shift and the beginning of the next
· Length of scheduled shifts should meet State minimum hour requirements
· May work up to 28 hours a week.
During School Year:
· May only work 4 hours per day and may not work during school hours (generally 7am – 3pm) and not past 10pm
Outside of School year (Summer and breaks):
· May work up to 6 hours per day
· Must receive a meal period for every 4 hours worked (Log required in some states)