Verified per hourAura Staffing Partners • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Full Time Speech and Language Pathologist- Texas - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$32/hr|
About this job
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening
Are you hoping to make a difference in a student's life? Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with an excellent school near Red Oak, TX. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply today and your new journey starts here!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Flexible Caseload
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred
- Experience with IEP’S preferred
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active TX State License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours!
- Pay from $32/hr-$50/hr (Depends on Schools Experience)
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Tysheen (Ty) Benson
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.710.7665 | Tysheen.firstname.lastname@example.org