est. per hourAmerican Physical Society • 3h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
|Location|| Hauppauge, New York |
Hauppauge, New York
About this job
Upward Health provides technology-enabled, integrated, and coordinated care delivery services that improve outcomes and reduce costs for patients with severe behavioral health diagnoses and co-morbid, chronic physical conditions. Our services are delivered through a comprehensive care model provided by our clinical team. The Care Team is a multidisciplinary team of licensed and unlicensed staff who provide direct support and care to Upward Health’s patients.
Upward Health has an exciting opportunity for an organized Sales Administrator to support our Sales Team. This role will be responsible for providing a comprehensive range of administrative support as well as general office support at the direction of HR Leadership in our beautiful Corporate HQ in Hauppauge, NY. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical administrative role and will be proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office.
- Provide the full range of administrative support, including managing complex calendars, scheduling high-level, time-sensitive meetings, arranging domestic travel(i.e., research/book flights, hotels and ground transportation, preparation of detailed itineraries), schedule and coordinate off-site, virtual, and in-house meetings (room reservations, equipment, and food orders) and completing expenses in a timely manner.
- Completes quality work on a timely basis, using judgment to identify most urgent issues and working to resolve them immediately.
- Demonstrates expert collaboration and communication skills and works proactively in a team environment to share knowledge, influence best-practices, and coordinate workflow. Works well with staff located remotely, as well as with external contacts, to coordinate schedules and priorities.
- Handle correspondence / documents of a “confidential nature” and where appropriate respond to, create, compose and/or edit written materials and/or e-mail responses.
- Proactively coordinate team meetings, prepare, and edit meeting agendas, minutes & action items, reports, and presentations using Microsoft Office software and other tools such as MS Teams.
- Expedite flow of work and initiates follow-up when necessary.
- Exercises sound judgment in anticipating priorities and potential conflicts to ensure deadlines are met and leaders are prepared.
- Effectively balances competing priorities.
- Assists with maintaining office supplies and cleanliness of office, including kitchen.
- Completes other work and projects as assigned.
- Candidate must have 3 years administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently.
- Experience supporting multiple senior leaders, physicians a plus
- Demonstrated strong self-starter, independent, pro-active, and self-motivated
- Previous experience that demonstrates ability to carry out administrative functions proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis
- Demonstrate resourcefulness with proven ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, manage multiple priorities with tight timelines, and take initiative
- Ability to work well both in team environment as well as operate independently
- Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal and written communications with all levels of the organization
- Use good judgment while working with highly sensitive, confidential material and information
- Must have the ability and professional demeanor to interface with senior management and important external stakeholders and must be able to exhibit good judgment in handling confidential information
- Knowledge of Upward Health organization processes and procedures expected
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook are essential and Excel a plus
- Proficiency in MS Teams is required
Upward Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
**We require all our employees to be vaccinated and to show proof of vaccination upon hire**)