est. per hourBuffalo Wild Wings • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per hourThe Rock Wood Fired Pizza • 30d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourIHOP • 12h ago Just posted
Verified per hourPizza Hut • 12h ago Just posted
Verified per hourMOD Pizza • 3d ago
About this job
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Morrison Living is hiring immediately for a full-time COOK position.
- Location: Wesley Bradley Park - 707 39TH AVE SE, Puyallup, WA 98373.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior line cook & supervisory experience preferred.
- Starting Pay: $24.00 per hour.
- Perks: $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS! Paid out over one year in quarterly installments.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU A fun work environment, robust benefits package, great team members, and a career with one of the top hospitality companies in the nation. You'll work with a talented and supportive team that makes a real impact in the lives of those we serve.
YOU'D MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM Our culinary team is the core of our business. If you enjoy creating memorable experiences and are passionate about hospitality and culinary excellence, you will be a great addition to the Morrison Living team!
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required.
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Paid Time Off
- Eligible Employees: Full-time (30+ hours), non-union
- Amount: 40 hours accrued
Sector Paid Sick Leave
- Eligible Employees: Full-time & Part-time
- Amount: 4 days
- Eligible Employees: FT (after 6 months of continuous employment)
- Amount: 2 days
- Eligible Employees: Full-time
- Eligibility Date: After 90 days of continuous employment
- Amount: 6 Paid Company Holidays
Morrison Living is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Morrison Living maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1188784