Retail Sales Associate - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$25 per hour|
About this job
At TCC, we believe our communities need more than just a wireless retailer and our employees want more than just a job. We are committed to making a positive and sustainable impact in the lives of our employees, customers, and communities.
How do we make our customers better?
Our Retail Sales Associates utilize their passion, high energy, and knowledge to provide a unique sales experience that meets the need of our customers in the ever-changing world of Wireless.
How do we make our communities better?
Our employees support their local communities through the TCC Gives Program. In support of this initiative, TCC gives 16 paid volunteer hours/year, the opportunity to submit grant request up to $10,000/quarter and the opportunity to get involved in company supported quarterly initiatives including: Backpack Giveaway, Teachers Rock, Veterans Rock and Pet Adoption Rocks.
How do we make our employees better?
We create a culture that inspires and motivates each employee to not only reach their performance goals, but to exceed expectations. Performance and growth is important, but more than that we embrace and celebrate our differences. At TCC, equity, diversity, and inclusion are not just words. They are our guiding principles as we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a work environment that reflects the customers and communities in which we live and serve.
If our Mission Statement was enough to get you excited about TCC, check out some of our awards... We were named the 2022 Verizon Agent of the Year, a Top Workplace USA in 2023, 2022, and 2021, and a Glassdoor Best Place to Work and National Sales Team of the Year in 2021.
- Average Salary: $53-56,000/year
- Earnings Include: Competitive Hourly Rate, Uncapped Commission, Bonuses and Profit Sharing
- New Hire Guaranteed Pay: Guaranteed hourly rate for the first 3 pay periods
- Same Day Pay Options
- Career Development
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Community Time
- Paid Employee Matters Day
- Generous Community Grant Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Critical and Accident Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount Options
- Rewards and Recognition
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to assist, advise and educate our customers on wireless products and services.
- Drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Passion for community involvement.
- Drive to learn wireless industry and multitude of products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excitement to work in a wireless customer service industry.
- Able to perform operational procedures including store opening and closing responsibilities.
- Ambitious, self-driven individuals who are motivated by the pursuit of retail sales milestone goals.
- Effective at balancing customer experience andperformance goals.
- Requires frequent standing.
- At least a high school diploma.
- Ability to work guaranteed full-time hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable transportation. This position does require ability to work in multiple locations.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Leadership - Management - Manage - Retail Management - Time Management
- Customer Service - Customer Care - Customer Support
- Sales - Outside Sales - Inside Sales - Upselling - Cold Calling
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service - Customer Relationships - Engaging Customers
- Problem Solving - Critical Thinking - Decision Making - Problem resolution
- Active Listening - Communication Skills
- Inventory Management
Preferred Background:Retail, Retail Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Sales, Hiring Immediately, Sales
Representative, Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Now Hiring
A job for which military candidates are encouraged to apply.
#nowhiring #hiring #Ilovemyjob
COVID-19 Precautions:Virtual interview process, social distancing guidelines in place, sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
Equal Employment OpportunityWe're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- TCC - 14031, 1820 Commercial Ave Ste A, Anacortes, Washington, United States of America