Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Home Health - Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$23 per hour|
|Location||Ten Mile, Tennessee|
About this job
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!Hiring Licensed Practical Nurses in Tennessee
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now hiring LPN's/LVN's to provide in-home healthcare services to help those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their homes
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. See our Careers page for more details about benefit eligibility.
- Health Savings &; Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings account!)
Ideal Candidates will have experience in the following, although we will consider training
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional nursing
- Current, unrestricted license as an LPN/LVN in the state(s) of practice
- New graduate nurses are welcome to apply !
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the community we serve, please apply today!
Standard Rate: $28.00 - $30.50 Hourly
Please contact Charmaine Waddell at (303) 479-4233 x695 or at Charmaine.Waddell@procasemanagement.com today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.