Experienced SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Needed in Crown Point, IN
|Location||Crown Point, Indiana|
About this job
Blazerworks, in partnership with the school, is actively seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time position in Crown Point, IN. This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team and make a positive impact on the lives of students. If you are passionate about providing exceptional speech and language therapy services and are committed to student success, we invite you to apply.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication skills
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and student needs
- Provide direct therapy services to students with speech and language disorders
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' overall development
- Monitor progress, adjust treatment plans, and provide ongoing evaluation as necessary
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of therapy sessions and progress reports
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution
- Current state licensure or eligibility for licensure in Indiana
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred
- Experience working with school-aged children is desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Vision, medical, and dental options
- 401k options
- Professional support and development
- Competitive wages
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration. We appreciate your interest in joining our team, and we will contact selected candidates for further evaluation.
Note: Blazerworks partners with the school to provide equal employment opportunities. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
National Hiring Manager