Restaurant General Manager - Part-time
|Location|| Atlanta, Georgia |
About this job
ALL ROADS LEAD TO YOU...
Our goal is to be the best job you'll ever have in the hospitality industry. No joke, it's what we truly aim for. We believe that by taking care of you, you'll best take care of our guests. It's working. In addition to generous benefits and job openings across 30+ locations, we have internal growth opportunities for everyone who wants it. But most of all, we have heart. Founded in 2009 by Steve Palmer, IRHG sets itself apart in the industry by fostering an environment where our people come first. We want to meet you. Come join us in our mission to change the hospitality industry, forever.
As the Restaurant General Manager you will have 6+ years experience managing high-volume restaurants (200 - 300 covers) in an upscale food focused environment. Be passionate about food and engage the local community to procure the highest quality product to create unforgettable dishes and memorable experiences. Encourage staff development and promote a positive experience for staff and guests to achieve P&L goals. You'll look over all aspects of the concept including problem resolution and effective communication to get the job done. As an ambassador for Indigo Road you'll authentically embrace Internal Hospitality and strive to create memorable experiences for people through food.
A successful GM will partner with the Executive Chef, Director of Restaurant Operations and Director of Restaurant Finance to evaluate performance, profitability and experience. You'll be an influential leader who guides by example while also treating your team with respect.
- Set the tone for guest experience by influencing and leading a positive, collaborative, and fun team environment where everyone is treated with respect and kindness
- Oversee, maintain and manage food, drink and service quality and dining experience
- Assess, implement and manage service standards by ensuring consistency across operational procedures
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Create and carry out strategic business objectives that mitigate risk and maximize profit across; recruitment, finance, legal and restaurant operations (FOH/BOH)
- Forecast financial trends to control labor, food and beverage cost
- Partner with Executive Chef to ensure a positive and collaborative environment
- Lead by example and set the tone for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the property
THE CONCEPT...Indaco Atlanta...Coming 2023
Indaco Atlanta Beltline will offer a happy middle ground between elevated dining and casual dining with an airy, Italian-inspired menu. Enjoy house-made pasta and wood-fired pizzas along with house-cured salamis and sausages, a fresh cocktail menu and an Italian-forward wine list as well.
- 6+ years of successful restaurant management experience in an upscale food focused environment
- Passionate about Internal Hospitality and embrace our core values
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Have exceptional organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication skills and the ability to navigate important conversation
WHAT TO EXPECT. ON THE FLOOR & IN THE OPERATION…Your schedule may vary (days, nights, weekends, holiday's) based on seasonality, covers, and hours of operation but in general you can expect to work 55 to 60 hours a week.
- Work Collaboratively: to achieve a one-team one-dream mentality that promotes the hiring, and nurturing of the right people ready to serve our guests, achieve financial goals and create memorable experiences
- Practice Humility & Transparency: to support culture and an ethical environment where everyone feels safe, cared for and inspired
- Act With Integrity: be able and willing to perform all responsibilities of each position in the kitchen when needed. Lead by example and set the tone for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the property
- Enrich Your Community: engage local farms to source and procure fresh and quality product while also educating junior team members, advocating for their growth and development
- Show Compassion and Empathy: listen to your team, be understanding and always provide a humane approach when individually coaching with the intent to inspire everyone to do great things
- Leave a Lasting Impression: provide a sense of home through quality, consistency, and teamwork
- Embrace Positivity: create a welcoming and approachable environment that is solution driven, with a smile
- Have Fun at Work: set the tone by influencing and leading a positive, collaborative, and fun team environment where everyone is treated with respect and kindness
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF THE TEAM YOU CAN EXPECT…
- Competitive Pay + PTO: Competitive base + performance based bonus (paid out quarterly) + PTO after 90 days
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemed, Life, STD, LTD, LAP (Life Assistance Program)
- Retirement Planning: 401K (50% in match up to your first 6% investment), Roth, or both
- Home Loan Program: A zero-interest housing loan program to help you purchase a home.
- Working Advantage: Cost-free employee savings program for electronics, appliances, apparel, cars, flowers, fitness memberships, gift cards, groceries, hotels, movie tickets, rental cars, special events, theme parks, and more!
- Hospitality School Loan Program: A zero-interest hospitality school loan program to help you attend college classes in the hospitality industry
- Employee Discounts: Enjoy discounts while dining in and / or spending the night across 15 restaurant concepts and growing boutique hotel collection
- Maternity/Paternity Leave: 4 weeks PTO
The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities of the position, nor should it be construed as a contract.The Indigo Road Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.