est. per hourCenterWell Home Health • 2d ago Urgently hiring
Registered Nurse - Health and Dental Day 1
About this job
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 6:45 PM - 6:45 AM
• 24 months of Medical Surgical Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Louisiana license or compact license prior to placement start.
• Candidates must live at least 65 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious, medical, and personal declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
All staff may be required to work during a hurricane with all necessary safety precautions in place. Please only submit if you are willing to provide care during hurricane season.
No block scheduling allowed.
Even if you worked at an Ochsner facility within the past 12 months, you will still be required to attend some form of orientation.
BLS must be AHA
Post cath patients, cardiac drips, chest tubes, tele monitoring required.
• AUTO OFFER - NO INTERVIEW: Please request an interview for one match from this facility at a time. You will not interview with the hiring manager if the facility chooses to extend an offer to you for this position. All time off requests must be submitted at application. Scheduling requests must be worked out with the manager directly upon starting the assignment. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
2 references from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
Proof of identification required to apply
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: LA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-06-19
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3