Verified per hourBurger Lounge • 30d ago
Verified per hourMorrison Healthcare • 4d ago
|Location|| 4250-4252 Lincoln Blvd |
Marina del rey, California
About this job
We are looking for experienced Shift Leaders to join our Rubio’s Team!
- Competitive Wages
- Guest Tipping Program to boost your income
- Referral Bonus Programs
- 50% Food Discount
- Free Shift Meals
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Flexible Work Schedule
What we are looking for:
- A standout player who enjoys working with a team to hand craft every item from scratch.
- A food enthusiast who can describe our amazing menu to our guests
- A leader who makes decisions confidently and is eager to learn
- A person who is passionate about coaching, training and reinforcing Rubio’s best practices
- High School degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Restaurant or retail experience preferred.
- Knowledge of aspects of the restaurant industry
- Basic computer skills including outlook email and Microsoft word
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, clearly communicating operational concerns with Management and co-workers (Bi-lingual Spanish a plus)
- Overall skills and knowledge of basic mathematical principles and practices.
- Ability to perform basic computations to complete financial paperwork.
- A valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance required. Individual must have reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance is required (if individual will be required to drive on behalf of Rubio’s.)
- Must have reliable transportation to arrive to work on time.
When you join Rubio’s, you become a part of a family that’s been together for over 40 years. We may work across many locations, but at the end of the day, we are all committed to a single mission: serve delicious coastal food that you can feel great about.
Rubio’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Rubio’s participates in E-Verify
*In compliance with CA Pay Transparency Regulations S.B. 1162 (Not Applicable to AZ or NV)
Greater California Region Min. $16.30-17.80/HR; LA County Min. $16.84-$18.34/HR; UCSD Min. $22.25/HR; San Diego County Min. $17.10-$18.60/HR; Orange County Min. $16.30-$17.80/HR; San Jose Min. $17.80-$19.30/HR; Sunnyvale Min. $18.75-$20.25/HR