est. per hourChapman University • 8h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $23 - $24
Verified per hourUrth Caffe • 24d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourChapman University • 8h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourPick Up Stix • 30d ago
est. per hourPick Up Stix • 4h ago Just posted
Program Manager - Santa Ana - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$48 per hour|
|Location||Santa ana, California|
About this job
PCX Aerosystems currently has operations in Long Beach and Santa Ana, CA; Boylston, MA; and Newington, Enfield and Manchester CT. Each of these locations has a unique history, and we strive to maintain local entrepreneurial freedom, supported by the strength that comes from being part of a larger organization. Our workforce includes Associates in a wide variety of disciplines, including Engineering, Manufacturing, Program Management, Sourcing, Sales, Quality, Finance and Human Resources. The PCX Aerosystems teams seek to safely deliver on our customers' toughest requirements, while living our values, every day. We are a company that embraces diversity.
EOE Statement PCX Aerosystems is an equal opportunity employer. Description
PCX Aerosystems is a premier supplier of flight-critical mechanical systems and structures to leading aerospace OEMs and the US Government. With roots going back to the dawn of the helicopter age, PCX today is a private equity-owned acquisition platform tasked with building a defense-focused, balanced portfolio of companies that manufacture, assemble, and perform overhaul and repair services for a variety of fixed-wing rotorcraft programs metal and composite components for space applications including satellites, spacecraft, and rockets.
PCX Aerosystems' headquarter is located in Newington, Connecticut but has locations in Long Beach (NuSpace) and Santa Ana, CA; Boylston, MA; Newington, Enfield; and Manchester, CT. Each of these locations has a unique history, and we strive to maintain local entrepreneurial freedom, supported by the strength of being part of a larger organization.
PCX has an exciting opportunity to add a Program Manager who will be responsible for the execution of one or more simultaneous products according to their Product Life Cycle. The incumbent will be responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs and will participate in negotiating contracts and contract changes. In addition, coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contracts. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Expands the product line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems, and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing, and administrative areas. Responsible for the daily execution of projects in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures, and guidelines. Work closely with the business development team to enhance the organization's portfolio. Leads monthly program reviews.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and communicate the mission, values, and culture of the Company.
- Travels to customers and potential customers' facilities, providing them with information and support as required to secure business
- Ensure that the right product is developed to meet or exceed the company's quality standard and is delivered at the right time.
- Lead program teams and facilitate communication and interaction among the functional representatives.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Coordinate with customers, through marketing and sales, to provide necessary program status and obtain customer feedback.
- Assist in the preparation of written quotes, RFP's, RFI's and RFQ responses and sales proposals & negotiations
- Handle all customer calls on timely basis
- Ensure new product information is communicated to appropriate personnel as required
- Minimum Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or financial discipline.
- Five + years of program management experience.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area travel and overnight may be expected.
- Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge
- Aerospace Industry experience
- Defense/military industry experience
- The highest degree of integrity and compliance in all activities
- Excellent verbal and writing skills and ability to present sales proposals in person, via phone, via the web to all levels of customers/prospects
- Proven success in prospecting, hunting, and farming new customers
- Demonstrated use of fair negotiating tactics & methods to build long-term customer partnership
- General knowledge of accounting, manufacturing procedures, supply chain capabilities, data processing, quality control procedures, and engineering
- Understanding of pricing concepts as it relates to sales of products
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to draft moderate to complex, contractual instruments
- Excellent knowledge of legal principles to enable identification of risk in business agreements, and negotiation of the same. FMS and international contracting experience a strong plus. Knowledge of U.S. export laws (ITAR/EAR) required. Ability to travel overseas if/as required.
Physical Requirements (Lifting, Walking, Bending, Stooping kneeling etc)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Integral Aerospace, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
PCX Aerosystems is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Hiring Range: 120K-150K
Actual compensation may vary based on various factors, including experience, education, geographic location, and/or skills.Position Requirements
- Minimum 5 years production planning experience in aerospace or similar manufacturing industry
- A proactive team player with a background in production planning/scheduling and inventory control
- Knowledge and experience of MRP/ERP and SCM in a data-driven environment
- Proficient in MRP (Jobboss preferred but not required)
- Must possess excellent reasoning and communication skills, high level of energy, creating thinking and problem solving abilities
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- APICS certification (CPIM or CFPIM) a plus.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Compare PayEstimated Pay