- Up to $19.70
Verified per hourFedEx Ground • 5h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourAmerican Esoteric Laboratories • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourGXO Logistics • 5h ago Just posted
est. per hourFamily Dollar • 22d ago
Tech Plus One
| Verified Pay ||$18.49/hr|
About this job
If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it's that all of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients, patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care and performance.
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other - We hope you will join our team! Find out more about the available position below.
Applicants can expect a compensation of $18.49/hr for this opportunity. This is the reasonable estimate that TRIMEDX believes it might pay for this particular job based on applicable circumstances at the time of posting. TRIMEDX may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law, and commensurate with the applicant's experience and qualifications
The Tech Plus One works as a part of an inventory validation team and provides clinical equipment services under the close supervision of TriMedx management. Duties include, but are not limited to, inventory projects at new customer sites, validation and inspection of clinical equipment for completeness, mechanical and electrical safety, and proper operation. The individual also performs planned maintenance inspections, calibrations, and repairs of General Biomed non-life support equipment.
Inventory Validation Team - 75%
- Attend all new site inventory validation trips at customer site
- Follow TriMedx process for matching & tagging medical equipment at new customer site
Clinical Engineering Field Support - 25%
- Provide temporary coverage at sites as needed based on staffing resources
- Temporary support to sites for Performance Verification of general biomed equipment, special projects, etc.
- Temporary coverage during RSQ training at new sites
- Assist w/ inventory validation for scope expansion projects
- Participate on inventory audit teams to existing TriMedx sites
Ability to relocate is preferred for upward mobility
Learning - up to 80% of time is spent learning either on the job or at selected courses
All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- No previous experience in technical/electronics field is required. 1 year of relevant experience is preferred.
- Basic computer skills required
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people; Builds appropriate rapport; Builds constructive and effective relationships; Uses diplomacy and tact; Can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; sets priorities
- Decision Quality - Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgments.
- Functional/Technical Skills - Ability to learn functional and technical skills to do the job and deliver strong performance.
- Customer Focus - Meet the expectations of internal & external customers. Acts with the customer in mind; Establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers.
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Some Education in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military training is preferred.
At TRIMEDX, we support and protect a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are the foundation. We know it is our uniqueness and experiences that make a difference, drive innovation and create shared success. We create an inclusive workplace by actively seeking diversity, creating inclusion and driving equity and engagement.
We embrace people's differences which include age, race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, education, genetics, veteran status, disability, religion, beliefs, opinions and life experiences.
Visit our to view our full Diversity, Equity and Inclusion statement, along with our social channels to see what our team is up to: , , .
TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.
Because we are committed to providing a safe and productive work environment, TRIMEDX is a drug-free workplace. Accordingly, Associates are prohibited from engaging in the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of any controlled substance or marijuana, or otherwise being under the influence thereof, on all TRIMEDX and Customer property or during working/on-call hours.