Schools - Speech Language Pathologist
| Verified Pay ||$40/hr|
About this job
Procare Therapy has been contracting motivated, capable healthcare professionals for school districts since 1997. From our offices in Georgia and Florida we manage employees in all 50 states!
I am seeking an organized and driven candidate who is passionate about providing care for students in need. If this can describe you, then a school district in Bloomingdale, Illinoiswould benefit greatly from your aid during the 2023 2024 school year!
- Full-time hours, 4-day workweek
- Contracted for the full duration of the '23/'24 school year
- School is actively interviewing now, intent to sign an excellent candidate
- Elementary and middle school age caseload,further details on caseload/workloadavailable on interview
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and diagnosing speech/language disorders
- Maintaining thorough, ongoing student records in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Developing goals and executing individual education plans (IEPs) to assist students in achieving their highest potential
- Master's Degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Department of Education Certificate Illinois, see licensure details here!
- Very competitive compensation, floor of $40/hr
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options if working 30+ hours per week
- 401k matching if working 30+ hours per week
If you're interested in this opportunity,please apply on this page and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me email@example.com. Please also feel free to call or textme at(904) 309-9760with any questions you may have, Im excited to start working to place you!