23/24 School Year Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Brookhaven, GA - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is interested in working in a school setting near Brookhaven, GA.In this role, the SLPwill be providing services for school age students.
Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Remainder of theSchool year
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- MUST have active or pending state SLPlicense
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
If you are interested and ready to accept a new role, apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health