- $110,000 - $150,000
Verified per yearJobot • 5d ago
est. per hourBelfor • 3h ago Just posted
Production Operator - Graveyard Shift - Full-time
|Location||San jose, California|
About this job
Kelly Services is currently seeking Brewery Production Associates for one of our clients in San Jose, CA. Our client is a local brewery in the area looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and reliable candidate to join their team.
Position: Production Associates
Job Type: Temp-To-Hire | Full-Time
Schedule: 10:00PM - 6:30AM
Pay Rate: $21.00 - $25.00/HR
- Operates and monitors high-speed bottling line, canning and kegging machines
- Keep track, replenish, and stage materials as needed
- Performs quality verifications on packaging and finished goods
- Clean and re-working defective product
- Perform line changeovers efficiently and accurately
- Completes paperwork, such as packaging reports, summaries and others
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of equipment; cleans machine stations at the end of each shift
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks according to specifications.
- May be required to operate electric and manual pallet jacks
- May work as a Re-packer intermittently
- Performs other related duties as assigned and/or required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Understanding and application of basic measurements
- 21+ years of age
You should know:Your safety matters! Visit the for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.