est. per hourMazzio's Pizza • 30d ago
Farmers Insurance Agent - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$40000 - $80000 / year|
About this job
Location: Tulsa, OK
We are seeking passionate, self-driven, business-minded entrepreneurs with a desire to make a difference in people's lives. This program is designed for people who are seeking an opportunity to acquire their own Farmers agency. As a Farmers agent, you will have control of your day-to-day schedule with unlimited earning potential. Farmers Insurance offers several attractive entry points to get into the insurance industry on your schedule. If you are ready to build your own agency and future, we have the tools to assist and guide you through the process. Not ready to take the leap? Ask me about our earn-while-you-learn program that could allow you to step into an existing agency. APPLY TODAY!
Salary: $40000 - $80000 / year
- Provide information about insurance products and services.
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients.
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer's individual needs
- Handle customer inquiries as necessary.
- Provide world-class customer service to generate referrals for your business.
- Develop, maintain and improve your knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- Effectively lead and develop a sales team.
- Valid Property and Casualty and Life and Heath License required or must be willing to get
- Interest or experience in sales, customer service, or management
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Display leadership competencies, including the ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful, and be coachable.
- Extensive FREE training, mentoring, and support from our district office and the University of Farmers
- A highly competitive commission, renewal, and bonus structure
- Flexible hours, control of your time & no working holidays
- Professional freedom and flexibility
- Career Development & Growth
- Team Building Activities
- Professional Work Environment