est. per hourHealthMarkets • 24d ago Urgently hiring
Protégé Agent - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$32000 - $45000 / year|
About this job
Location: Tulsa, OK
Are you stuck in a rut? Spinning your wheels and making money for someone else without fully realizing your financial potential? Ready to work FOR yourself but not BY yourself? If you answered YES to any of these questions, please submit your resume TODAY! We're interviewing candidates immediately for AGENCY OPPORTUNITIES!
Farmers Insurance has several financially attractive start-up opportunities for Agency Ownership. Want to purchase an existing agency? Would you like to keep your current job while you train and sell with us on YOUR schedule? Ready to build an agency with our help and earn some of the most generous bonuses in the industry? How about getting PAID to WORK for an outstanding mentor agent while learning the business and then transitioning to an existing agency of your own after successful completion? We have that too!
Our Agency Owners enjoy the ability to earn an unlimited income through new business sales, renewal income, and bonuses! They also enjoy making business decisions without having to consult a boss...you ARE the boss! Farmers will help identify areas in town where we need new agents. We'll also help brand your office, train you and your new staff and support you throughout your career! You'll be a part of our dynamic District full of other very successful agents in the company!
Are you interested? Better yet, are you ready to talk? Send your resume TODAY!!
Salary: $32000 - $45000 / yearResponsibilities
- Evaluate the individual needs and goals of prospective customers in order to present them with the most suitable insurance policy options
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Generate accurate insurance quotes by leveraging accurate data, customer information, and available insurance rates
How do you qualify? Let's take a look:
- Must display strong leadership and communication skills
- Valid Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses are required or must be willing to get licensed
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
- Candidates must clear a background check
- Have a positive and go-getter attitude
- Being bilingual, and fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
License Assistance Available
Base Salary with Commissions
Mon-Fri Work Schedule
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Professional Work Environment