est. per hourFRESENIUS • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourCurative • 16h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
MRI Technologist- Outpatient- FT- Sign-On Bonus!
|Location|| Brandywine, Maryland |
About this job
MedStar Radiology Network at Brandywine is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, compassionate individual who is a strong communicator to join an energetic, patient-focused team! Are you passionate about patient care? Do you love interacting with people? Come and join our team as a MRI Technologist for a full-time position. Hours are week 1: Monday through Friday from 2:00pm-10:00pm, and week 2: Monday through Thursday from 2:00pm-10:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am-4:00pm. Begin or continue your exciting and rewarding career in outpatient imaging today! Apply for immediate consideration!
*$5,000 Sign-On Bonus included with a signed one-year contract!
Accomplishing our mission takes a team of people, who are dedicated to treating others as they expect to be treated and who consistently demonstrate mutual respect for one another. We hold our employees in high regard as the key component to our success. We offer a total compensation package including competitive base pay and a comprehensive benefits program for your health, your quality of life, and your future:
- Shift Differential Pay and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage with HSA and FSA Accounts
- 401(k) plan with Company Match and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
- Remote Work Opportunities for select roles!
- Entry level? We'll train!
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance available to qualified candidates for select positions
NOTE: COVID-19 and influenza vaccines, or approved exemptions are required for employment at MedStar Radiology Network.
Must have a minimum Associates Degree in Radiology or be a graduate of an accredited two-year radiology program.
Must be certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in Radiography and maintain current valid registration from ARRT. Must also hold a MR advanced registration through ARRT or must obtain it within their first 12 months of employment. Additionally, must meet the state licensure requirement for the state in which they practice. BLS certification required within 60 days of hire.
- Knowledge of routine to complex MRI procedures and protocols.
- Skill in operation of MRI equipment as well as applicable ancillary equipment.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including information and billing systems, keyboard input, digital archiving, and retrieving of data.
Imaging studies are an essential component of preventative care and treatment, and having the best diagnostic equipment possible is a vital step to good preventive health for our patients.
Our experts use a variety of imaging modalities to provide diagnosis, consultation, and intervention. We offer access to advanced imaging performed on state-of-the-art equipment, interpreted by radiologists with advanced subspecialized training, and nationally recognized for expertise in the field of radiology. To learn more, visit us at www.medstarradiologynetwork.com.
Serving patients in 50+ communities, OIA is an imaging center management & development operation that is committed to delivering an affordable diagnostic imaging option without compromising customer convenience, care, technology or results. We are always recruiting for talented individuals who are dedicated to excellent patient care and the highest level of customer service. Visit http://www.oiarad.com/Careers/ today to view all our clinical and non-clinical career opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.