Shipping And Receiving Clerk
About this job
Aerotek, Voted Best of Staffing, is hiring Shipping and Receiving Clerks in the Grimes, IA area!!!!
If you are interested in working with a recruiter that specializes in the Light Industrial industry, apply and contact me directly at or 657-5451
Description: This role will be a hybrid between S/R and assembly. Roughly it will be about 70% S/R and 30% assembly work*
- Assemble equipment per specifications
- Operate various power, pneumatic, and hand tools
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts
- Operate forklift to move equipment/parts
- Prepare equipment for shipment and load containers
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm M-F
- Smaller environment with about 5-7 employees on the team!
- Will train new skills- recertify forklift, train to operate machines, etc.
- Clean and organized environment!
Forklift, Shipping and receiving, Packing, Picking, Material handling, Inventory, Pallet jack, Assembly, Hand tool, Production, Power tool, General labor, Tape measure, Assembling
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and make sure to tell your friends, we have multiple openings! Apply or contact Brooke 657-5451 to set up an
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.