School Psychologist (Licensed) 23/24 Year - Buckley, WA - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Washington that is currently seeking a highly qualified and dedicated School Psychologist to join their educational team in Buckley.
As a School Psychologist, you will work collaboratively with educators, administrators, parents, and students to promote student well-being and success. Your role will be crucial in helping to identify and address learning and behavioral difficulties, and in promoting a positive and inclusive school culture.
ProCare Therapy is a staffing agency that partners with school districts all over the country. Our goal is to ensure the needs of students are met by placing the most qualified, motivated candidates.
- Full Time OR Part Time
- 23-24 School Year
- Elementary caseload
- More details upon interview!
- Graduate-level degree in school psychologyrequired
- Must be licensed in state of WA
Pay & Benefits:
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your resume.Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive