est. per hourPowerback • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourATI Physical Therapy • 7d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourCareerStaff Unlimited • 3d ago
est. per hourPowerback Rehabilitation • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Masters Level Therapist - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
Provide emergency and routine mental health psychotherapy services to consumers, including assessment and treatment. Provide clinical consultation within and outside the Behavioral Health Services Clinic. May participate in the training and clinical supervision of psychotherapy interns.
- Assess clinical needs of consumers calling in crisis, determine appropriate crisis intervention, and provide consultation and referral as necessary. Able to conduct psychosocial assessment, Mental Status Exam, identify chemical dependency and other special / high-risk issues. Utilizing clinical assessment information, formulate a 5 axis DSM IV diagnosis. Assess client needs and issues for focus, determine appropriate level of care, provide consultation / referral, coordinate care between providers and coordination of treatment planning.
- Work with client to develop realistic, measurable treatment goals with clear outcomes. Document all contacts utilizing clear, concise written communications, adhering to KFHPW and BHS Clinical Documentation Standards. Demonstrated proficiency in brief treatment models, family, couple and group therapy models, as well as treatment models appropriate to specialized populations, as may be required. Selects appropriate interventions to match clinical needs. Maintains appropriate therapeutic.
- Manage own caseload and work schedule to maintain a balance of professional standards of practice, quality patient care and the needs of the Behavioral Health Services Clinic. Aware of demand for services and manage caseload to meet access requirements. See clients within response times established as department standards and organize workload in accordance with department priorities. Meet departmental productivity standards.
- Maintain ethical professional and amiable working relationships with KFHPW staff. Demonstrate respect, dependability, flexibility, initiative and followthrough in dealings with clients and colleagues. Work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Effectively utilize all KFHPW on-line clinical and administrative systems.
- Minimum two (2) years of recent, continuous experience as a psychotherapist. Exceptions to experience and certification criteria granted at the discretion of the Behavioral Health Service Delivery System Chief, or his designee.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Masters degree in a behavioral science.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (Washington) required at hire OR Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Washington) required at hire OR Mental Health Counselor License (Washington) required at hire
- Proficiency in treatment models appropriate to specialized population.
- Ability to assess special or high risk situations.
- Experience in a managed care setting.
PrimaryLocation : Washington,Tacoma,Tacoma Mall Behavioral Health & Speech
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : J03|SEIU|SEIU Therapist
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care
Department : Tacoma BHS & Speech - Mental Health/Psych-NonMD Prov - 1130
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.