Verified per hourFuss & O'Neill • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourUniFirst • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourCapital One • 20h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Head of Reliability Engineering
About this job
By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that the information I provide in my application will be processed in line with Takeda’s and . I further attest that all information I submit in my employment application is true to the best of my knowledge.Job Description
Job Title: Head of Reliability Engineering
Location: Lexington, MA
About the role:
In this role, you will lead the Reliability Engineering Program and CMMS Group at Takeda MA Bio Ops Site. This is a Hybrid role, and you will report to the Head of Facilities and Engineering.
How you will contribute:
- Improve the reliability of process support equipment and maintenance processes.
- Responsible for performance management and professional development of the Reliability Engineering team.
- Allocates resources, assigns priority to tasks and acts as an advisor to Site senior management in delivery of value-added services.
- Manage budgets and contract resources.
- Provide management oversight to ensure the Reliability Program is developed and implemented, including maintenance strategy and plans for new and modified equipment, review and improvement of relevant SOPs, management of CMMS data integrity, and execution of Reliability Centered Maintenance Improvements.
- Ensure equipment availability and reliability is adequate to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Provide management oversight of MRO Program and the third-party integrator.
- Accountable for development of technical subject matter expertise and provision of adequate Reliability Engineering resources (internally and externally) to ensure system reliability, robustness and maximum availability.
- Assist delivery of compliant and robust engineered solutions to improve reliability and efficiency of systems and equipment based upon best practices and operational periodic reviews.
- Accountable for the planning, execution, controls, and technical quality of deliverables for all Reliability Engineering capital investment projects, such as AIMP.
- Act as maintenance program SME in internal & external audits.
- Apply Root Cause Analysis methodologies to improve equipment that support manufacturing operations.
- Measure and manage reliability performance and demonstrate success of improvements.
- Lead reliability-driven actions that require independent and collaborative judgment.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and ten plus (10+) years of experience in an engineering and/or facilities function
- Seven (7+) plus years of management experience required.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- This position requires the ability to communicate clearly and accurately, verbally and in writing and a strong understanding and knowledge of engineering and maintenance functions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to travel and work across all MA Bio Ops facilities.
- Expected to evaluate and prioritize activities to support the business and add value to the company.
- May be required to travel for business reasons, e.g. training and meetings.
- May work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Will need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- May work in a cold, hot or wet environment.
- May work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsUSA - MA - Lexington - BIO OPSUSA - MA - Belmont - BIO OPS, USA - MA - Cambridge - Alewife - BIO OPS, USA - MA - North Reading - BIO OPSWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time